Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Empty Products#1 Bioderma Crealine H2O & LA ROCHE-POSAY Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser


Hello everyone,a new serie of blog post was started,which is Empty Product.So i will do reviews of the products i`v used up.

This month i`v finished up these two products.Both are French skincare products.

Bioderma Crealine H2O&LA ROCHE-POSAY Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser.



Feeling very lucky living in France,as i am a huge fan of skincare.it`s very easy to get hands on all these amazing french skincare products.

Bioderma Crealine H2O,which i have already repurchased again and again,it was the "holy grail" in my skincare routine.Remembered the first one i`v ever used was 2 years ago,i have asked my husband prepared for me before my first visit in France.



It is THE BEST.I love it so much!!!It`s very effective,takes makeup off and doesn`t dry out the skin,and it`s very great for sensitive skin,because it`s very gentile.That`s why the makeup artists and models swear by it and it is always in their kits.It is one of the products i cannot live without.Big thanks to my all time fav makeup artist Lisa Eldridge`s Makeup removal Tutorial video.

For  the cleanser of LA ROCHE POSAY was a first time purchase after watched Lisa Eldridge`s My Skincare Routine-Part One video.As her cleanser theory is it should be as natural,as simple,as gentle as possible.So i decided to give this cleanser a try.



LA ROCHE-POSAY Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser is a cleansing and makeup removal milky fluid for face and eyes,suitable for all types of intolerant skin.It is fragrance free and very gentle.

Toleriane products are high tolerance products to help reduce the risks of irritants.Skin intolerance and hypersensitivity manifestes itself with feelings and discomfort like tightness and dryness,that can be accompanied by clinical signs and redness.

I use this morning and night as a deep cleanser after i take my makeup off using the Bioderma Crealine H2O.I message it into my skin and wash my face with my Clarisonic mia 2.Then i rinse it off.Afterwards my skin feels so smooth,soft and hydrated,it cleans my skin very well and it looks just so fresh.

After using this cleaner and my current skincare routine for about a month and half, i started to notice that my skin doesn`t break out that often,in general it has been in good condition.I am really happy about that!

I already went to the Pharmacie and got new bottles of these two products.

No comments:

Post a Comment